Ellipal Hardware Wallet Warranty
ELLIPAL offers a full 1 year warranty on all of their devices, depending upon the design, manufacture, or expected use. The warranty applies from the date of purchase by the customer.
Please ensure the details are completed at the time of purchase and presented to the dealer for warranty service, otherwise your warranty may be affected.
ELLIPAL represents and warrants that this unit and its accessories, under normal use for the warranty period，are free from error, improper or inferior workmanship, material, or design.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
If you believe your ELLIPAL cold wallet to be defective during the warranty period, please start by contacting ELLIPAL at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. To submit a valid claim please send a video or image clearly identifying the issue. We will do our best to help resolve your issue.
Please make sure that the product is still under warranty.
For the ELLIPAL Cold wallet:
If there is a quality problem within 30 days after product delivered, we will replace the wallet or refund you, shipping costs are our responsibility.
Within 12 months after delivery: we will inspect and repair the product, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We will not charge any handling fees related to returns and replacements.
For the adapter:
If there is a quality problem within 30 days after adapter delivered, we will replace the adapter.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects and damage caused during the transportation, loading and unloading of the product.
- Defects caused by unauthorized attempts to dismantle or reassemble the product.
- Defects and damage due to the product being used in a way different from its normal customary manner.
- Defects caused by uncontrollable forces including but not limited to fire, earthquakes, lighting strikes and wars.
-Defects caused by improper use, care, maintenance and handling of the product that do not comply with instructions in the user manual.
Normal wear and tear, including but not limited to the case:
The product serial number recorded on the warranty document is inconsistent with the one imprinted or labeled on the product.
If product defect results from normal usage, this warranty and the invoice that records the product order number shall be presented to a designated maintenance center for free maintenance services.
This warranty will be null and void for any of the following events:
- If any of the terms and conditions specified in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of ELLIPAL.
- If the purchase receipt or proof of purchase cannot be provided.
If you submit a valid claim under this warranty. ELLIPAL will either repair, replace or refund your device at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provides under local consumer laws.